Diwali is the festival of lights that celebrates everything pious and good and shuns away evil. It is one of the biggest celebrations not only in India but all around the World and what better way to make this day special and memorable than dressing up in an exquisite floor length anarkali suits
. The anarkali suit has been a popular women’s apparel since time immemorial, and the floor length anarkali is a lavish and magnificent variation of this outfit which gives the wearer a majestic and imperial appearance. It is one of the most widely worn anarkali styles that are perfectly suitable for women with all body shapes. The flowing fabric seamlessly conceals the flaws and gives a tall and lean appearance.
Top 8 Trendy Designer Floor Length Anarkali Suits for Diwali
Add a splash of colors and dazzle to your ethnic outfits this Diwali by choosing a stylish and gorgeous floor length anarkali suits.
Cream and Red Embroidered Georgette Anarkali
- The classic cream and red combination brings to mind the hues of the festive season. This elegant georgette floor length anarkali has long flowing flares and is made from fine georgette fabric that gives it an elegant and ethereal look. The red embroidered bodice and embellished sleeves accentuate the beauty of the attire and give it a royal touch. The anarkali comes with a santoon inner and bottom along with a bright red chiffon dupatta adorned with golden zari border.
Teal Embellished Floor Length Anarkali
- Add a hint of style and glamour to your ethnic attire this Diwali with this suave and sleek embellished anarkali salwar kameez in striking teal color. The floor length kameez features a sleek A-Line flare that starts from the waist. The garment features a deep V-neckline embellished with zari and sequins as well as embroidered net sleeves that reflect the master craftsmanship. The kameez comes with a pure santoon bottom and matching pure chiffon dupatta which completes the ethnic look.
Pink and Orange Net Floor Length Anarkali
-The striking pink and orange combination is a rage among designer anarkali suits which reflects the fun and playful side of the wearer. This elegant and flowing anarkali is made from the finest quality net and georgette fabrics and is adorned with intricate zari, stone and sequins embroidery work. The embroidered neckline and prominent border accentuates the charm and grace of the outfit. It comes with a matching santoon churidar bottom and a golden net dupatta with orange border.
Deep Black and Gold Embroidered Anarkali
- Add a touch of western appeal to the classic floor length anarkali suits with the suave and sleek black and gold embroidered anarkali that can be worn to both formal parties and informal occasions. The gold embroidered bodice perfectly complements the plain back fabric of the kameez. This is the ideal party wear salwar kameez for the Diwali parties. This floor length anarkali can be worn as a gown or paired with a matching santoon bottom and chiffon dupatta.
Malaika Grey Pant Style Anarkali
- Rock the retro-chic look this Diwali wearing this stylish Grey Pant Style Anarkali
straight out of the celebrity closet. It is one of the most fashionable anarkali suits for Diwali that reflects a harmonious blend of western fashion with traditional elegance. It is made from pure georgette fabric and features detailed and intricate embroidery work on the neckline, waist, and sleeves. The conveniently placed side slit adds a touch of sensuousness to the entire garment. The kameez is paired with an embroidered pant bottom and chiffon dupatta.
Peach and Black Jacket Style Anarkali
- Add a regal and royal touch to your Diwali look with this gorgeous Peach and Black Jacket Style Floor Length Anarkali from the latest festive anarkali suit salwar kameez collection. The beauty of the plain peach floor length kameez is accentuated by the intricately embroidered black Bhagalpuri silk jacket that enhances the elegance and charm of the entire outfit. The neckline features detailed thread embroidery work. This floor length anarkali is the ideal choice of modern fashionistas of today who like to keep it simple and suave without compromising on fashion. The kameez is paired with a matching santoon inner.
Yellow and Red Floral Layered Anarkali
- The festive Anarkali suits and salwar kameez are never complete without a touch of floral elegance to the fabric. This lovely yellow and red floral anarkali gives you the cute girl next door look and keeps the entire appearance minimal and simplistic. The elaborately embroidered bodice and borders add a splash of colors to the entire attire. The kameez features detailed stone, zari and sequins embroidery work and is paired with a santoon churidar and yellow chiffon dupatta.
Multicolor Red and Black Draped Anarkali
- Cut out the monotony of the same old floor length anarkali suits and make a unique style statement wearing this draped style anarkali in gorgeous red and black combination. Made from pure georgette fabric, the kameez is easy to carry off and extremely comfortable. The detailed hand work embroidery enhances the appeal and elegance of the outfit. It is paired with a santoon bottom and designer dupatta which completes the look of the desi diva.
So, now that you have gathered some idea about the most popular and trending floor length anarkali suits and dresses this Diwali, shop for your Diwali outfits following these trends and stay updated with fashion.
Image Credits: putinstyle.com