Anarkali churidars are an all-time favorite of Indian women that is worn for special occasions and event, and it ranks next only to sarees and lehengas in terms of popularity. Presently designer anarkali suits
are taking the fashion arena by storm, and this elegant and gorgeous outfit is being worn by celebrities and commoners alike. One of the latest variations of the classic anarkali suit is the flowing floor length anarkali that accentuates the grace and appeal of the wearer and its ideal for any traditional party. Here is a list of the 8 most trendy and stylish floor length anarkali dresses that you can purchase online.
8 Stylish Floor Length Anarkali Suits for your Exclusive Collection
There is a wide range of anarkali salwar kameez online
to choose from, but these 8 sample floor length anarkali dresses which provide you with an idea of what's trending in the fashion arena at the moment.
Asin Red and Black Anarkali Suit
- You can never go wrong with gorgeous and yet classic red and black combination anarkali suits, be it formal parties or informal gatherings and ceremonies. The Asin Red and Black Anarkali Suit is straight out of the Celebrity closet, and it is made from soft cotton jacquard and georgette fabrics. The highlight of this floor length anarkali suit is the elegant sequins bust with simple round neck pattern that balances the rest of the modestly printed fabric and adds a touch of sophistication to the entire apparel. The flowing fabric adds volume to the dress and the bottom of the kameez just reaches the ankles.
Shilpa Navy Blue And Gold Embroidered Anarkali
- Dress like your favourite Bollywood Diva and be the center of attraction at parties and gatherings with this exquisite Navy Blue and Gold Embroidered Anarkali suit which is completed with a santoon churidar and beige colored pure georgette dupatta. The detailed zari work in the bodice and patch work on the flare give a touch of elegance and charm to the entire outfit. Team this outfit with ethnic jhumka and statement bangles in order to complete the desi look.
Mustard and Purple Layered Anarkali
- What better way to add a special charm and elegance to your ethnic wear than with exquisitely layered floor length anarkali dresses? This sophisticated layered floor length anarkali features detailed floral embroidery and aari embellished border along with a jacket style bust design and simple V-neck shape. The long flowing fabric adds volume to the kameez which is bordered with beautiful golden zari lace. It is paired with a matching bordered dupatta.
Black and Gold Embroidered Net Floor Length Anarkali
- Check out the harmonious blend of gorgeousness and elegance in this beautiful Floor Length Anarkali featuring the classic black and gold combination in a whole new way. The detailed zari, sequins and stone embroidery work one the neck line, waist, sleeves and flares do perfect justice to the plain black fabric. Superior quality net and georgette fabric used in this garment makes it light weight and extremely comfortable for prolonged wear. The anarkali
is paired with a santoon churidar and beige colored net dupatta.
Red and Gold Printed Anarkali
- Look gorgeous and mesmerizing in designer anarkali suits with this red and gold printed floor length anarkali that is perfect for wedding ceremonies and festivities. The smart golden high neck bust design provides a suave and elegant touch while the flowing kameez in soft georgette fabric accentuates the soft curves without making them too prominent. The light zari border and fine black georgette sleeves balance the attire in all aspects. Pair it off with high sandals and tie your up in a bun in order to complete the traditional look.
Multicolor Maroon Embroidered Anarkali
- Add a touch of beauty and charm to your ethnic attire with this charming Multicolor Maroon Embroidered Anarkali featuring a maroon and golden combination. The bodice is decorated with detailed zari, stones and sequins embroidery along with intricate thread work on the sleeves and borders. The attire is made from superior quality georgette and raschel net fabric and is paired with a santoon bottom and inner along with a bemberg chiffon dupatta.
White and Golden Embroidered Anarkali
- Be the ethereal goddess in this pristine White and Golden Embroidered Anarkali featuring elegant golden embroidery along the neckline and bust. These highlights of this anarkali suit are the embroidered yoke, aari and zari embroidered patches that reflect a beautiful and harmonious blend of tradition and contemporary styles. The tapered flow of the kameez gives a slim and petite appearance to the wearer whereas the heavy golden border and patch work accentuates the neutral color of the attire. It is paired with a matte golden dupatta and matching churidar.
Rose Pink Double Layered Anarkali
- A delicate and fragrant rose perfectly complements the soft and delicate feminine charms of a women and what better way to adorn oneself for the morning parties than in a rose motif pink double layered anarkali suit with elegant design? This double layered anarkali suit features 3D floral embroidery on rose pink pure georgette fabric and is embellished with detailed zari and thread patch work on the kameez. It is paired with a matching pink net dupatta with golden zari border and matching churidar.
So, now that you have some idea of the trending designs, patterns and color combinations floor length anarkali suits, shop for floor length anarkali online from reliable stores gear up for the upcoming festive season.