Take a peek into the colourful tradition and culture of Pakistan with the regal and elegant designer Pakistani Salwar Kameez collection at Lashkaraa. The salwar kameez is the national dress of Pakistan, and it is worn by the women of this region along with provinces of Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Traditional Pakistani salwar kameez refers to a three set clothing that consists of a pair of loose fitting trousers known as the “salwar” or “shalwar”, a short and fitting tunic or shirt known as the “kameez” or “qameez” along with a long scarf or “dupatta” that is used to cover the head. The authentic salwar suits from Pakistan have a distinctive style that renders a unique identity to the clothing and reflects the way of living of the people of that particular region.
The professional and experienced designers at Lashkaraa work hard to retain the ethnic style and elegance of these regal garments. Pakistani dresses salwar kameez ranges from straight cut full-length lawn kameez to medium length kameez that are paired with fitted churidar and short kurti type kameez that are paired with baggy, pleated salwar. The Pakistani Anarkali salwar kameez is yet another popular Pakistani shalwar kameez design that comes in a wide range of varieties like jacket style anarkali suits, floor length anarkali suits, net flared anarkali suits, achkan style salwar kameez, knee length frock style anarkali suits, etc.
Being heavily embellished and adorned, Pakistani dresses salwar kameez are best suited for wedding ceremonies, traditional occasions and reception parties. The simple and elegant Lawn suits being extremely comfortable can be worn to morning parties, brunches and casual family gatherings. These salwar suits are easy to carry off and maintain and usually don’t require any special care.
Lashkaraa provides endless options in designs, sizes and patterns so that the customer is spoilt for choices. The designs and patterns range from classic heavy neck embroideries, square and round neck lines and full sleeves to trendy collar neck, boat neck, asymmetrical neck, closed neck and keyhole neck patterns along with short sleeves, cap sleeves, three-fourth sleeves and sleeveless varieties. Add a modern and chic touch to the traditional Pakistani salwar kameez with the unique and trendy collections from Lashkaraa that will surely make you the show-stopper at each and every event. You can shop for Pakistani shalwar kameez online from Lashkaraa to ensure superior quality and originality of the product at the right prices.
To avail the Eid Promise offer:
- You must place your order by May 12, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Only Items with the Eid Promise text are eligible for Eid Promise guarantee.
- In case of measurement clarifications, you must respond to our email within 24 hours in the case you have provided any incorrect measurements. If you delay responding to your email, you are delaying the processing of your order and Eid Promise may no longer be applicable on your order the longer you delay confirmation.
- Orders which are getting delayed due to product change requests or hold order requests, initiated by the customer, are not eligible for Eid Promise.
- If we are unable to ship your order due to delays on our end, we will provide you with a store credit of the order value.
You purchase a dress for $120 and we are unable to ship your order by Eid. We will still dispatch your order and also give you a $120 store credit with us to use on another order, essentially fulfilling your order for FREE!
If you choose for a refund option direct to your form of payment, we will refund the payment back to you and cancel your order - no items will be shipped.
- If the product being unavailable due to quality check issues or the product not being able to be stitched to your provided custom measurements, we will let you know within 72 hours of order placement and also request you to select an alternative Eid Promise product to assure you have an outfit for Eid. If you do not select any alternative product, we will refund and cancel your order.
- Lashkaraa is not liable for delayed package deliveries caused by holidays, bad weather conditions, customs delays in your country, political turbulence or any other unexpected delays experienced by the shipping carrier. We do not own the shipping companies and have no control over these unexpected delays.
To avail the Diwali Promise offer:
- You must place your order by October 14, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Only Items with the Diwali Promise text are eligible for Diwali Promise guarantee.
- In case of measurement clarifications, you must respond to our email within 24 hours in the case you have provided any incorrect measurements. If you delay in responding to our email, you are delaying the processing of your order and Diwali Promise will no longer be applicable on your order.
- Orders which are getting delayed due to product change requests or hold order requests, initiated by the customer, are not eligible for Diwali Promise.
- Orders which are delayed due to payment clearance (i.e: Paypal e-check payment) are not eligible for DIwali Promise.
- If we are unable to ship your order due to any unforeseen delays or circumstances, you will be made aware a minimum of 10 days prior to Diwali that your order may be delayed and we will offer you a $50 store credit to use on a future purchase as well.