The saree is a timeless apparel that has been worn by the women of India since ancient times, and even in the 21st century it is considered one of the most popular traditional attires in India. The whole 6 yards of fabric weaves an alluring and mysterious charm around the wearer by partly revealing the silhouette and keeping the rest to imagination. The Indian sarees holds such an important place in the tradition and culture of the country that it is considered the ideal wedding attire for the bride. The myriad collection of designer sarees at the Sarees section of Lashkaraa is sure to steal your heart and compel you fall in love with the color combinations, designs, and embroideries.
The saree is a traditional Indian garment that varies from 5 to 9 yards in length the standard length being 6 yards and it is worn following a draping style. The end part of the saree is tucked and wrapped around the waist while the pallu side of the saree is draped over the shoulder, thereby partly revealing the waist. The beautiful draping style of the saree highlights the attractive curves of the wearer without revealing too much. The saree has to be worn over a petticoat, and it is paired with a fitted upper garment known as the blouse. It is more like a choli with short sleeves and cropped at the midriff. No other garment can match the grace and elegance of a well-draped saree.
India is such a culturally diverse country that each region of India has its very own traditional saree and some of the popular authentic and traditional Indian sarees are Kanjeevaram saree, Dhakai saree, Sambalpurisaree, Paithani saree, Pattu saree, Assam silk saree, Banarasi saree, Tant saree, Pochampally saree, Kota saree and Chanderi saree. The gorgeous and ravishing Indian wedding sarees and designer party wear sarees that we see at Lashkaraa are inspired by the designs of these traditional sarees.
The Saree section of Lashkaraa provides the option of shopping as per categories - color, fabrics, and embroidery so that you can simplify your search as per your requirements. You can choose from a huge collection of party wear sarees and wedding sarees. When it comes to the quality of the fabric, Lashkaraa never goes into any compromise. The printed chiffon and georgette sarees flaunt unique and quirky prints and motifs making it a statement wear for the modern women of today who like to dress differently from the rest of the crowd.
Each and every saree is paired with a designer blouse that can be styled and stitched as per the preference of the wearer. Buy sarees online from Lashkaraa and add exclusive and fashionable pieces to your sarees collection.
To avail the Eid Promise offer:
- You must place your order by May 12, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Only Items with the Eid Promise text are eligible for Eid Promise guarantee.
- In case of measurement clarifications, you must respond to our email within 24 hours in the case you have provided any incorrect measurements. If you delay responding to your email, you are delaying the processing of your order and Eid Promise may no longer be applicable on your order the longer you delay confirmation.
- Orders which are getting delayed due to product change requests or hold order requests, initiated by the customer, are not eligible for Eid Promise.
- If we are unable to ship your order due to delays on our end, we will provide you with a store credit of the order value.
You purchase a dress for $120 and we are unable to ship your order by Eid. We will still dispatch your order and also give you a $120 store credit with us to use on another order, essentially fulfilling your order for FREE!
If you choose for a refund option direct to your form of payment, we will refund the payment back to you and cancel your order - no items will be shipped.
- If the product being unavailable due to quality check issues or the product not being able to be stitched to your provided custom measurements, we will let you know within 72 hours of order placement and also request you to select an alternative Eid Promise product to assure you have an outfit for Eid. If you do not select any alternative product, we will refund and cancel your order.
- Lashkaraa is not liable for delayed package deliveries caused by holidays, bad weather conditions, customs delays in your country, political turbulence or any other unexpected delays experienced by the shipping carrier. We do not own the shipping companies and have no control over these unexpected delays.
To avail the Diwali Promise offer:
- You must place your order by October 14, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Only Items with the Diwali Promise text are eligible for Diwali Promise guarantee.
- In case of measurement clarifications, you must respond to our email within 24 hours in the case you have provided any incorrect measurements. If you delay in responding to our email, you are delaying the processing of your order and Diwali Promise will no longer be applicable on your order.
- Orders which are getting delayed due to product change requests or hold order requests, initiated by the customer, are not eligible for Diwali Promise.
- Orders which are delayed due to payment clearance (i.e: Paypal e-check payment) are not eligible for DIwali Promise.
- If we are unable to ship your order due to any unforeseen delays or circumstances, you will be made aware a minimum of 10 days prior to Diwali that your order may be delayed and we will offer you a $50 store credit to use on a future purchase as well.