The great Indian wedding cannot be complete without the perfect wedding saree that the new would-be bride wears on the wedding day. The wedding sarees hold a very important place in the entire Indian wedding ceremony because a lot of emotions and sentiments are attached with this special attire. Special care and emphasis are given to the color, material and design of the wedding saree as it is considered a symbol of auspiciousness. Lashkaraa understands the spirit of the Indian wedding and therefore, it has designed its exclusive wedding sarees collection for the modern women keeping the traditions and customs in mind. Each and every designer saree at Lashkaraa reflects a harmonious blend of tradition and modernism. The attractive color combinations and appealing embroideries and embellishments perfectly complement the blooming beauty of the new bride and enhance her charm and charisma to make her the center of attraction at her event.
At Lashkaraa’s Wedding Sarees section, you can conduct your search as per the filters that allow you to shortlist the sarees as per your preferred color, fabrics, embroidery, etc. The collection includes not only traditional sarees but also gorgeous and suave lehenga style sarees for the contemporary bride. These fashionable and chic sarees combine the positive aspects of the saree and the lehenga making it easy to wear, simple to carry off and extremely comfortable.
No saree is complete without a perfectly tailored designer blouse, be it party wear sarees or wedding sarees. A custom made blouse perfectly complements the beauty and charm of the outfit and take it to a whole new level. Each and every designer wedding saree and lehenga saree at Lashkaraa is paired with matching or contrasting blouse that can be designed and stitched as per the choice and preference of the wearer. The blouse features detailed embroidery and embellishments which make them perfectly compatible with the gorgeous sarees. The wedding lehenga sarees come in a set of three pieces of clothing – the lehenga skirt, the choli or blouse and the long pallu that is tucked at the waist and draped over the shoulder exactly like a saree.
Embellishments and embroidery hold an important place in the adornment of a wedding saree and the designers at Lashkaraa ensure that the embellishments perfectly reflect the superior craftsmanship and quality of the work. The sarees come with heavy zari and lace borders, detailed patchwork, stone, sequins and beads work and intricate needlework done using colorful threads that exude the ethnic and traditional essences of India. Shop for wedding sarees online from Lashkaraa and make your wedding look special and memorable.
To avail the Eid Promise offer:
- You must place your order by May 12, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Only Items with the Eid Promise text are eligible for Eid Promise guarantee.
- In case of measurement clarifications, you must respond to our email within 24 hours in the case you have provided any incorrect measurements. If you delay responding to your email, you are delaying the processing of your order and Eid Promise may no longer be applicable on your order the longer you delay confirmation.
- Orders which are getting delayed due to product change requests or hold order requests, initiated by the customer, are not eligible for Eid Promise.
- If we are unable to ship your order due to delays on our end, we will provide you with a store credit of the order value.
You purchase a dress for $120 and we are unable to ship your order by Eid. We will still dispatch your order and also give you a $120 store credit with us to use on another order, essentially fulfilling your order for FREE!
If you choose for a refund option direct to your form of payment, we will refund the payment back to you and cancel your order - no items will be shipped.
- If the product being unavailable due to quality check issues or the product not being able to be stitched to your provided custom measurements, we will let you know within 72 hours of order placement and also request you to select an alternative Eid Promise product to assure you have an outfit for Eid. If you do not select any alternative product, we will refund and cancel your order.
- Lashkaraa is not liable for delayed package deliveries caused by holidays, bad weather conditions, customs delays in your country, political turbulence or any other unexpected delays experienced by the shipping carrier. We do not own the shipping companies and have no control over these unexpected delays.
To avail the Diwali Promise offer:
- You must place your order by October 14, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Only Items with the Diwali Promise text are eligible for Diwali Promise guarantee.
- In case of measurement clarifications, you must respond to our email within 24 hours in the case you have provided any incorrect measurements. If you delay in responding to our email, you are delaying the processing of your order and Diwali Promise will no longer be applicable on your order.
- Orders which are getting delayed due to product change requests or hold order requests, initiated by the customer, are not eligible for Diwali Promise.
- Orders which are delayed due to payment clearance (i.e: Paypal e-check payment) are not eligible for DIwali Promise.
- If we are unable to ship your order due to any unforeseen delays or circumstances, you will be made aware a minimum of 10 days prior to Diwali that your order may be delayed and we will offer you a $50 store credit to use on a future purchase as well.