Light Pink Embroidered Net Anarkali Suit features a beautiful net top alongside a santoon bottom and inner. A chiffon dupatta completes the look. Embroidery work is completed with zari, thread, and stone.
Video: How to take measurements for Custom Fit Salwar Kameez
To avail the Eid Promise offer:
- You must place your order by May 27, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Only Items with the Eid Promise text are eligible for Eid Promise guarantee.
- In case of measurement clarifications, you must respond to our email within 24 hours in the case you have provided any incorrect measurements. If you delay responding to your email, you are delaying the processing of your order and Eid Promise may no longer be applicable on your order the longer you delay confirmation.
- Orders which are getting delayed due to product change requests or hold order requests, initiated by the customer, are not eligible for Eid Promise.
- If we are unable to ship your order due to delays on our end, we will provide you with a store credit of the order value.
You purchase a dress for $120 and we are unable to ship your order by Eid. We will still dispatch your order and also give you a $120 store credit with us to use on another order, essentially fulfilling your order for FREE!
If you choose for a refund option direct to your form of payment, we will refund the payment back to you and cancel your order - no items will be shipped.
- If the product being unavailable due to quality check issues or the product not being able to be stitched to your provided custom measurements, we will let you know within 72 hours of order placement and also request you to select an alternative Eid Promise product to assure you have an outfit for Eid. If you do not select any alternative product, we will refund and cancel your order.
- Lashkaraa is not liable for delayed package deliveries caused by holidays, bad weather conditions, customs delays in your country, political turbulence or any other unexpected delays experienced by the shipping carrier. We do not own the shipping companies and have no control over these unexpected delays.