Salwar kameez Designs- Update your Wardrobe with the Latest Collection from LashkaraaWho likes to stick to the same old style of salwar kameez? I certainly don’t and the myriad styles setting the runway on fire is sure to tick all the right style boxes! Take a cue from this on-point readymade salwar kameez trends and revamp your wardrobe for the party season!
- Front slit anarkalis- Floor-skimming anarkalis, I know this style has been doing the rounds for quite some time now! But hey! You can update this trend, by adding the latest style twist. Keep your pants embroidered and opulent and those long front slits are going to ensure that your embroidered pants take the center stage.
Jacket Anarkalis-Jacket anarkalis are the best way to up your royalty It makes you look regal when you team them with palazzos or pants. Choose the one style with delicate embroidery adorning your trousers or the lower part of your salwar kameez. It surely can’t get more gorgeous than this.The nip in the air helps you get into those snug long jacket anarkali dress and the warm hues can just light up any dull day. I don’t know why but a bright snazzy outfit always manages to brighten my mood no matter what! So, keep your winter shade card varied with jewel tones, that deep indigo, ruby reds, elegant emeralds can make winter dressing ever-so-colorful.
- Crop top and pants- This one style merges the boho-chic vibe with modern minimalism pretty well. It isn’t too bold for comfort and you are not moving too much away from the staid salwar kameezes that you are used to wearing. It's ethnic with a modern twist. The crop top styles can be varied, cold-shoulders, off-shoulders, with interesting embroidery or embellishments.
Crop tops have been ruling the runways for quite some time and the fact that they are just so versatile makes them a winner! You can just about pair them with everything! Shararas, palazzos, dhoti pants, wide legged pants anything which catches your fancy. So you can spruce up your ethnic wardrobe with this one too and you will be quite the scene-stealer at the party.
- Patiala salwar Kameez- Too boring to suit your eclectic sense of fashion? Well, think again the latest salwar kameez which are the hot new arrivals this season is sure would make you go asking for more! We have kurtas in the trendiest colors and they are in the most comfortable fabrics, teamed to perfection with Patiala in jazzed up with brocade gold work and ornate embellishments.
The subtle embroidery in the kurta blends well with the gorgeous, comfortable salwar. The demure full sleeves will keep the winter nip at bay and yet totally complement your effervescent style!
- Pant-style salwar kameez- Do you want to give your sartorial dressing a formal spin? Well, you can try the pant-style salwar kameez. The kurtas here resemble shirt with high collars and you can team the Indian salwar kameez with cowl pants. This is one of the most flaunted pieces of clothing from the stables of most designers in the country today.
I don’t really do not know, what makes it tick? Perhaps the reason may be because it blends the Indian silhouette with Western vibes so effortlessly, makes it work, every. Single. Time! I for one love to pair my cowl pants with demure high-neck blouses and the comfortable fabric and its essential fluidity makes me forget about the fact that I have made an effort to play dress up, it is just so effortless and comfortably so.
- Kameez with dhoti pants- Dhoti pants are back in vogue, and I am so much in love with this comfortable easy-breezy silhouette. What I am loving now is that you don’t have to wear it with your regular kurta. An off the shoulder top can look rad with a dhoti pant. Buy this unconventional salwar suit and enjoy being the cynosure of the party!