Latest Wedding Lehenga Styles For the Indian Bride
Are you looking for the perfect bridal outfit? Or the quintessential bridal lehenga choli? Don’t worry Lashkaraa has got you covered. Our immaculate designs and well-crafted lehengas and sarees are tailor made for brides. A Lehenga hails from the Indian subcontinent and is long and embroidered styled with a choli and a dupatta. This is an outfit that speaks a royal language. The bridal lehenga online is perfect for the modern day bride who is looking to bring traditional elegance and modern-day razzmatazz onto the board. Stay glued to Lashkaraa for hot new trends and fresh-off-the-runway styles!
Bride-to-be’s Take Note – Current Styles from Lashkaraa
There are myriad bridal lehenga choli designs to choose from Lashkara’s official website. You are choosing for your trousseau and we know you only want the best for yourself as this particular wedding outfit will be preserved for posterity. You are not going to settle for something less than the very best, right? Check out the varied styles from Lashkaraa's eclectic and vibrant collection and make stylish additions to your wardrobe.
- Circular/ Flared Bridal Lehenga: The circular or flared bridal lehenga has been doing the rounds in the fashion fraternity for eons. The circular edge screams bridal elegance and the fit and flare look has been a hot favorite among the brides-to-be. This style is still the go-to for modern brides, and they love the fact that this style lends a princess-like aura to their personality. Select the right one from Lashkaraa’s humongous collection of bridal lehenga choli designs.
- Mermaid/ Fishtail Bridal Lehenga: Pretty as a mermaid, this type of Wedding lehenga is as delightful as it sounds. Fitted to the knees and flared till the calves. This Indian bridal lehenga choli looks Western. However, the stunning embroidery on the lehenga stays true to the innate Indian-ness of the look.
- Paneled Lehenga: This bridal wear lehenga choli has horizontal panels of stunning material attached all along the length of the lehenga. The extra panels add volume to the outfit. It looks vibrant and pretty, apt for the coy bride.
- A-Line Bridal Lehenga online: Another near-perfect lehenga, this style signifies the marriage of style and elegance made in fashion heaven. The lehenga forms an A, tight around the waist and flares at the edge. You get this bridal lehenga online with price, just the sort that fits your budget and preference.
- Lehengas with a Jacket: This lehenga style scores high on the tend-o-meter and is catering to the new-age bride’s style requirements. The lehenga looks simple and flared and what takes it to the next level is the long structured jacket. The jacket is heavy on the embroidery and is rich in embellishments. You can choose from a plethora of styles and look your elegant best in this current bridal-avatar.
That’s not all there are plenty more options for you to browse and buy from the ever-increasing bridal wear lehenga choli designs. Come, take a look at the mesmerizing collection available at Lashkaraa and make the right choice.