There are some styles which take the fashion world by storm and stylish palazzo pants or palazzo salwar suits are one of them. If you are walking down a road or going to an office or even attending a wedding women wearing palazzo is a common sight. There are very few women who have not been impacted by this latest style fever. What is it about palazzo pants style that is so enticing? Several things work in its favor. It can be worn with long kurtas and it is loose, not ill-fitting but the fit is just right to hide a multitude of sins and can make you look slim and alluring. So if you still haven’t added these to your wardrobe, we will give you some solid reasons to add them to your wardrobe.
Different Styles of Palazzo Salwar Suits
The best part of palazzo pants with a top is that it can be worn to a wide variety of occasions, you can wear to work, to meet a friend over a piping hot cuppa or to attend a wedding of your distant cousin, and it will be your style savior. They are so easy-breezy and comfortable, all you have to do is slip into one and you won’t even have to bother about accessories, they are so stylish. There are now different types of palazzo type salwar suits
which are ruling the roost currently and how can you style the same. Let’s check each one of them to know which suits you the best. Believe you me you will ditch your skinny pants in a hurry once you slip into a pair of palazzo pants. They are comfortable to a fault!
1. Jacket style salwar suits
– So, how to style palazzo pants? With a jacket of course! This is the most fashion-forward style which is ruling both the ramps and the runway. The kurta looks like a jacket with two slits at both sides and/or a middle slit. It adds a structured appeal to your ensemble, not to forget you look sharp and stylish; the style is all about ditching the mundane and embracing the uber stylish. Add palazzos to your jacket and it can take your style statement several notches higher. Don’t forget your snazzy clutch and stilletos with this chic style.
– The cape style is also a currently very popular style. You can wear a flimsy cape made of georgette or something heavier velvet with ornate embroidery. It has a chic appeal. You can wear a plain palazzo or a patterned one depending upon the kurta you choose to wear. It’s a stunning ensemble which you simply have to include in your wardrobe.
3. Printed kurta with palazzo
- Printed long kurta with palazzo pants online
is another style trend which refuses to die. The kurta is long and floor-skimming giving an illusion of length so that you invariably look taller when you wear one. There are wonderful print options to choose one. Quirky prints, dainty floral prints or small geometric prints, all boasting of a unique appeal. Ace your print game by pairing plain different types of palazzo pants with stylishly printed kurtis.
4.Palazzo pants salwar kameez
- There are several kinds of the palazzos, the palazzo pants salwar kameez
are especially doing great in the fashion world. They look like formal pants only that, these pants are way more stylish and just by slipping one of these could make you look sharp and incredibly stylish. Wear them to a party and don’t forget to wear that embellished kurta, which will help you metamorphize into a beautiful fashionista, one who can differentiate from designer to high street with aplomb.
5.The fabric of the palazzos
- Since ours is predominantly a hot country, we are always looking for clothes which will help us to stay cool and fresh and nix the humidity with ease. That is why the fabric of the palazzos are so important. In summers cotton and linens keep perspiration at bay and easily the preferred choice of fabric for most of us. But for festive occasions, georgette, velvets, silks give a more decorous appeal. They are shiny and shimmery and can be a toast of any party.
6.Some like it short
- The latest dress designs with palazzo suits are what is drawing the fashionable ladies towards these styles in droves. Short kurtis look stunning with different types of palazzo pants. An uneven-hemmed kurta goes very well with palazzo pants style. Your evening shenanigans get a stylish reprieve when you pair your short embroidered kurtis with plain palazzo pants.
7. Crop tops with palazzo pants
- What kind of top looks best with palazzo pants? Well, it is certainly crop tops. Crop tops have in vogue for some time and it has made some sweeping changes in the ethnic world. This is a chic trend and you can take this style from the beach to a juice bar in a matter of minutes. As far as crop tops are concerned, the more the variety, the merrier. You can pair the same palazzo pants with different crop tops or bustiers and you will look elegant and stylish every time. If you are wearing it to a traditional occasion throw in a sheer ethnic jacket and concoct your very own slay game!
There are a wide variety of palazzo pants with top at nearby stores. You can also indulge in palazzo pants online shopping and buy your very own custom-made style which would suit you to the t. Going by the fact that even Bollywood stars are flaunting this style with elan, this style is going to rule the charts for quite some time. So if you are attending a very special occasion remember you do not have to delve too deep into your almirah, your long kurta with palazzo would surely be the one outfit you could bank on with your eyes closed. It has effortless style written all over it, so go ahead and wear one and see yourself grabbing all eyeballs without trying too hard.