Kids have a mind of their own and they have a say in every little thing, including clothes! And with the wide variety of clothes available, kids literally are having a field day! While, whenever we speak of kids wear we think of western wear. But, you will be surprised at the large collection of kids Indian ethnic wear available today, each unique, each beautiful in its own way. The kid's ethnic wear collection at Lashkaraa is just what you need to enhance your kid's wardrobe. The beautiful clothes can cater to the eclectic taste of your kids with ease. Yes, they are vibrant, come in varied patterns and textures and keep your kids looking cute as a button! So, what are you waiting for? Press the buy button right now and indulge in some good old shopping! When it comes to the sartorial choices for your girl, you will be completely spoilt for choice at the wide variety of kids wear available at Lashkaraa. Shopping is just so much fun when you can just sit on a comfortable couch and browse through the wide collection of clothes for kids. Indian Ethnic Wear for Baby Boys and Girls Lashkaraa has a big collection of kidswear, you can select your favorite from the list of clothes mentioned below,
- Kids Embroidered High Low Anarkali – This has a georgette kameez has a santoon inner embellished with thread and stonework. The bottom wear too is embellished with sequins. The look is complete with an embroidered net dupatta complete with lace border. The material is soft to touch and does not cause harm to your baby’s skin.
- Kids Embroidered Gharara Suit – Your baby girl deserves nothing but the best and when it comes to ethnic wear designs, your little kiddo can give a run for the money. The kids gharara suits feature a brocade kameez complete with georgette sleeves. The kurta is embellished with zari and stone embroidery and enhances the look of your kameez considerably. The look is complete with a net dupatta with zari and stonework. The georgette mini gharara looks beyond beautiful and it has a santoon inner to keep your little one snug and comfortable.
- Pant style anarkali – Embroidered Kids Pant Style Anarkali dress has a georgette kameez with net sleeves and santoon inner complete with an embellished lycra pant bottom and a beautiful net dupatta. The ensemble is beautified with zari work and handwork, stone and sequins all put together in a harmonious whole.
- Kids Embroidered Peplum Style Anarkali - The stylish anarkalis are being given a fresh lease of life, in beautiful pastel shades. Right from powder blues to dusty pinks, the net kurtas are embellished with allover sequins and thread work. The soft and satiny santoon inner has gold lace detailing at hem. The lycra bottom is beautifully embellished with thread work and sequins and the embroidered dupatta is enhanced with a gold lace border.
- Kids Embroidered Punjabi Suit – The embroidered kids punjabi suits are stunning, to say the least. You can twin with your kid in this resplendent wear. The floral dupatta has a georgette kameez complete with a santoon bottom and a santoon inner. The ensemble is completed with a kids floral embroidered georgette dupatta. The kameez shimmers and shines with gold tones all over on the kameez.
- Kids Embellished Abaya – This beautiful ensemble consists of a navy blue georgette abaya complete with zari and handwork embellishments with intricate pearl borders decorating the hem and sleeves. The look is sealed off with a plain navy blue georgette dupatta with the pearl border.
- Glitter Sequinned Embroidered Lehenga – How cute is this kid’s lehenga choli look? A tiny lehenga choli for your tiny tot, beautifully embellished so that when you dress up for weddings and parties, you can dress up your baby girl too in plush fabrics and intricate designs. This look consists of a net blouse with soft santoon Embellished and embroidered from top to bottom this net lehenga glitters and gleams, thanks to the glittering sequins with embroidery all over. Your little darling can look “aww” so pretty with an embroidered net dupatta.