Do you love ethnic wear? You are not sure which one to pick as per your body type? Well, there are a few options that look elegant on every body type--Palazzo suits and Anarkali dresses. Women’s love for these two dresses is undying. They are currently a rage among women of all ages. Gorgeous and attractive, Palazzo suits and Anarkalis are perfect for all occasions. Trends come and go, and fashion is constantly evolving. However, these two Indian wear attires have become daily lifestyle fashion over the period of time. It is certain, these dresses are here to stay and continue to win our hearts. The functionality and versatility of the apparels make them a much-preferred attire for almost every occasion. Be it Diwali pooja or a wedding function, Anarkalis and Palazzo style suits are the first preference among women. It is quite popular as a work wear too. It’s a flawless amalgamation of style and comfort, absolutely perfect for today’s women. Palazzo fashion suits are never going to disappoint you for varied reasons. These can be worn with different styles of kurta. It has a relaxed fit but is not ill-fitting. The silhouettes and seams are perfect to flaunt the curves and hide what needs to be hidden. Just as Anarkali kurta, it can make you look slim and attractive. To attain that gorgeous look in Palazzo suits and Anarkali dress for women, it is important to choose the right one. These Indian attires are available in a variety of styles that you will fall in love with. There is one for all. Here are a few tips to style the two attires to create a one of a kind ensemble and look stunning.
Tips to Pick and Style Palazzo SuitsPalazzo style suits are fashionable, flouncy and extremely comfortable to wear all around the year. When styled in the right manner they make for exquisite attire.
- For those with fuller and curvier body, also known as pear-shaped women, Palazzos at first may not seem like a good option for you, but they are actually perfect. The flare of the pants will let you hide those extra inches on the thighs. Solid or dark color palazzos with flare starting from the thighs will give your legs a sleeker look.
- Women with skinny body type can also opt for palazzo suits. The flare adds volume to their lower body and gives them the look they desire for. Avoid fabric that sticks to the body. Raw silk, cotton with broad prints looks scintillating.
- Short women may not be too much in favor of this dress thinking its flares can hide their small frame, making them look even shorter. You might want to reconsider. The trick is to pick the right fabric, like georgette and chiffon. Even sheer will look great on you. For an extra inch or two, don’t forget to pair it up with your favorite heels.
- If you are a tall woman and looking for designer palazzo suits online, then you have nothing to worry about. This style of ethnic wear will make you look immaculately beautiful. To flaunt your tall frame, team short kurtis with your palazzo pants.
Tips to Pick and Style Anarkali Dress for WomenAnother eternal favorite of Indian women is Anarkali design suits. This style has been in trend for over a decade and it seems here to stay. Every inch of this outfit is sartorial splendor that women enjoy when they adorn it. The dress has the power to accentuate the natural feminine allure and add regal charm.
- For women with wider thighs and hits, but smaller waist, a voluminous flare will look gorgeous on you. It will conceal your lower body in just the right manner. It is suggested when to shop for Anarkali dresses, look for designs that will take away the attention from the lower part of the dress. Appealing motifs and attractive neckline will do the needful.
- For women with heavier top, go for empire waistline as it will give your body a sharper definition. It is best to go with light embroidery around the neck and heavy embellishments at the bottom.
- For slim girls, buy Anarkali dress that will add volume to your structure and make you look curvier. Jackets, capes and other styles would look great on you.
- For short women, Anarkali with less flare and volume is the best. Floor length dresses might make you look shorter, hence opt for something not beyond your ankles.