The Dussehra festival kick starts the festive season, and the whole of India is engulfed in a spirit of celebrations and joie di vivre! Right From the first day of Navaratri to the final day of Vijayadashami, each day captures the essence of quintessential Indian traditions, and women come out in their beautiful finery, basking in the after-glow of a season brimming with fun, frolic and beautiful clothing.
When it comes to ethnic dressing, there are just so many options to choose from. The bewitching array of beautiful clothes can bedazzle you with their sheer beauty and elegance. Here are a few options to keep the glamor quotient high this dussehra.
Check out our eclectic selection for the upcoming Dussehra season at Lashkaraa
- You can sparkle and shimmer in a range of ethnic wear, like the lehenga in all its variations, right from fish tailed versions to floor-skimming full skirted versions. You can pick your choice and pair it with a stylish choli.
- Women cannot have enough anarkali suits
in the festive season. These festive season pastel shades are jostling for primacy with bold colors. The sheer and bold sleeves trends are here to stay this season.
Pant style suits
- This is for all those women who love western silhouettes and wearing pants with their ethnic kurtas. They are easy to wear and can be flaunted for the ethnic season.
- Palazzo suits are a favorite with most women who prefer to amalgamate comfort with style. They come in a myriad of fabrics and are form-flattering and stylish, perfect for those festive occasions when you want to glam up and yet stay comfortable while doing so.
- An eternal favourite with the fairer sex, the billowing salwars and the fitted kurtas can be the perfect 9-9 wear to make you look gorgeous without trying too hard. There are so many prints and fabrics to choose from, that it’s difficult to choose one!
Churidar Suit -
The perfect attire for this dussehra, the fitted churidar with a long kurta gives off a chic and elegant look. This quintessential Indian wear gets enhanced by intricate motifs and beautiful colors.
When in doubt, wear a saree! Whether it is traditional or modern, sarees are adorned with the most vibrant hues
, patterns, embroidery, the works! Enough to glam up your entire festive season!