Jewelry is a quintessential part of the fashion world and dressing up for women. It is an important tool to create fashion and enliven up your wardrobe. Every piece of jewelry is a reflection of the wearer’s personality and taste. It has the power of transforming a simplest attire into a dramatic and stylish one. They are a vital part of our closet for it is essential to complete the desired look. Jewelry can be an add-on to your dress, a necklace, ring, bracelets, and bangles. However, Indian woman loves one particular item of jewelry the most—earrings.
Indian women’s love for fashion earrings is immortal. It is their most treasured item in their wardrobe. From time immemorial, earrings has been staple ornament for Indian women. In many other cultures, it is symbolic of their customs and cultural traditions. In today's time and age, they are every girl and woman’s favorite ornament that enhances the feminine allure and gives the face a sharp look. There is a plethora of designs and styles of earrings online and in stores. Though gold earrings and diamond earrings are the eternal favorites, there are other types of fashion earrings popular among young girls.
Trending earrings styles
Stud: The all-time favorites earrings are studs. These are minimalistic yet classy. These are not only popular among women but also men.
Hoops: These circular-shaped, retro style trinkets are back in vogue again. They allow you to make a bold statement and add glamorous appeal to even simplest of dresses. Hoops look great with western as well as indo-western dresses.
Danglers: Widely popular among fashionistas, danglers are earrings that dangle down from a chain attached to the earlobe. They are extravagant and are available in plenty of designs.
Clip-on: Women who don’t want to take the pain of piercing their ear lobes, but can’t compromise on fashion, prefer clip on earrings. These earrings are held in place with a hinged pressure clip.
Ethnic earrings: Designed with different precious stones and metals, ethnic earrings are a form of jewelry that goes best with ethnic outfits, especially salwar suits and sarees. These can actually make you sparkle in the crowd.
Jhumkas: Another all-time favorite of Indian women are jhumkas or jhumkis. Every Indian girl has at least one of these to team it up with their traditional look.
Other than these, the latest trends in earrings include feather earrings, tassel earrings, and jacket earrings. These are more innovative styles of earrings that have gained popularity among young girls. They are casual yet chic and gives that BOHO look.
Are you looking for a perfect pair of earrings for your festive wear? Head to Lashkaraa.com, the coolest ethnic wear shopping portal with trendiest styles, offering an exclusive collection of statement earrings for all occasions. So, hurry up and buy trendy earrings online at Lashkaraa providing fast delivery service.
To avail the Eid Promise offer:
- You must place your order by May 12, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Only Items with the Eid Promise text are eligible for Eid Promise guarantee.
- In case of measurement clarifications, you must respond to our email within 24 hours in the case you have provided any incorrect measurements. If you delay responding to your email, you are delaying the processing of your order and Eid Promise may no longer be applicable on your order the longer you delay confirmation.
- Orders which are getting delayed due to product change requests or hold order requests, initiated by the customer, are not eligible for Eid Promise.
- If we are unable to ship your order due to delays on our end, we will provide you with a store credit of the order value.
You purchase a dress for $120 and we are unable to ship your order by Eid. We will still dispatch your order and also give you a $120 store credit with us to use on another order, essentially fulfilling your order for FREE!
If you choose for a refund option direct to your form of payment, we will refund the payment back to you and cancel your order - no items will be shipped.
- If the product being unavailable due to quality check issues or the product not being able to be stitched to your provided custom measurements, we will let you know within 72 hours of order placement and also request you to select an alternative Eid Promise product to assure you have an outfit for Eid. If you do not select any alternative product, we will refund and cancel your order.
- Lashkaraa is not liable for delayed package deliveries caused by holidays, bad weather conditions, customs delays in your country, political turbulence or any other unexpected delays experienced by the shipping carrier. We do not own the shipping companies and have no control over these unexpected delays.
To avail the Diwali Promise offer:
- You must place your order by October 14, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Only Items with the Diwali Promise text are eligible for Diwali Promise guarantee.
- In case of measurement clarifications, you must respond to our email within 24 hours in the case you have provided any incorrect measurements. If you delay in responding to our email, you are delaying the processing of your order and Diwali Promise will no longer be applicable on your order.
- Orders which are getting delayed due to product change requests or hold order requests, initiated by the customer, are not eligible for Diwali Promise.
- Orders which are delayed due to payment clearance (i.e: Paypal e-check payment) are not eligible for DIwali Promise.
- If we are unable to ship your order due to any unforeseen delays or circumstances, you will be made aware a minimum of 10 days prior to Diwali that your order may be delayed and we will offer you a $50 store credit to use on a future purchase as well.