Add a touch of glitz and glamor to your traditional outfit collection with gorgeous and bold lehenga choli from Lashkaraa's exclusive designer lehenga choli collection. The lehenga choli is one of the most popular and widely worn ethnic attires that rank next only to sarees in terms of popularity. The lehenga choli is an extremely versatile attire that is open to innovations and changes. Designers at Lashkaraa have come up with a wide range of bridal lehenga choli as well as party wear lehenga choli that feature stylish and attractive color combinations, smart designs and gorgeous embellishments and embroideries. Each and every lehenga choli featured at the Lehengas section of Lashkaraa tells a new story.
The lehenga choli has a long and elaborate history. The traditional lehenga is also known as the Ghagra, and it is kind of a long, flowing skirt that is worn on the bottom portion and paired with a cropped top or blouse known as the choli. The lehenga is secured at the waist by drawstrings thereby baring the midriff. A long scarf or odhni is tucked at the waist and wrapped around the shoulder. It is also used to cover the head at times. The authentic lehenga originating in North India and Pakistan is adorned with intricate embroideries and embellishments along with beads and stonework and mirror work. The lehenga is not considered a daily wear garment; it is worn during special occasions like festivals and weddings.
At Lashkaraa, the lehenga choli comes as a complete three-piece set that consists of one full-length lehenga skirt, once matching or contrasting designer choli and one long dupatta. If you decide to buy lehenga choli online, then there is no better place than Lashkaraa, an online shopping portal for ethnic women’s wear that specializes in lehenga, saree and salwar suits. Turn your online lehenga shopping experience into a special and satisfying one by shopping at Lashkaraa.
To avail the Eid Promise offer:
- You must place your order by May 12, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Only Items with the Eid Promise text are eligible for Eid Promise guarantee.
- In case of measurement clarifications, you must respond to our email within 24 hours in the case you have provided any incorrect measurements. If you delay responding to your email, you are delaying the processing of your order and Eid Promise may no longer be applicable on your order the longer you delay confirmation.
- Orders which are getting delayed due to product change requests or hold order requests, initiated by the customer, are not eligible for Eid Promise.
- If we are unable to ship your order due to delays on our end, we will provide you with a store credit of the order value.
You purchase a dress for $120 and we are unable to ship your order by Eid. We will still dispatch your order and also give you a $120 store credit with us to use on another order, essentially fulfilling your order for FREE!
If you choose for a refund option direct to your form of payment, we will refund the payment back to you and cancel your order - no items will be shipped.
- If the product being unavailable due to quality check issues or the product not being able to be stitched to your provided custom measurements, we will let you know within 72 hours of order placement and also request you to select an alternative Eid Promise product to assure you have an outfit for Eid. If you do not select any alternative product, we will refund and cancel your order.
- Lashkaraa is not liable for delayed package deliveries caused by holidays, bad weather conditions, customs delays in your country, political turbulence or any other unexpected delays experienced by the shipping carrier. We do not own the shipping companies and have no control over these unexpected delays.
To avail the Diwali Promise offer:
- You must place your order by October 14, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Only Items with the Diwali Promise text are eligible for Diwali Promise guarantee.
- In case of measurement clarifications, you must respond to our email within 24 hours in the case you have provided any incorrect measurements. If you delay in responding to our email, you are delaying the processing of your order and Diwali Promise will no longer be applicable on your order.
- Orders which are getting delayed due to product change requests or hold order requests, initiated by the customer, are not eligible for Diwali Promise.
- Orders which are delayed due to payment clearance (i.e: Paypal e-check payment) are not eligible for DIwali Promise.
- If we are unable to ship your order due to any unforeseen delays or circumstances, you will be made aware a minimum of 10 days prior to Diwali that your order may be delayed and we will offer you a $50 store credit to use on a future purchase as well.